Google

Monday 4 February 2008

Jesus Care About You!


Here they are going across the water
Before this time, Jesus had been telling parables to the people…he had been hanging out sharing
He was tired and needed rest
So he says, let’s go over to the other side
Let’s go to the other side where there is rest
Let’s go to the other side where there is peace
Let’s go to the other side where there is renewal
He was tired and just needed some rest
He was so tired that when the storm came up and the boat began to rock to and fro he didn’t wake up
NOW THAT IS TIRED…
He only woke up when the disciples said get up and not only did they wake him up they woke him up with a question
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT WE ARE PERISHING?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE IF WE DROWN?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE IF MY CHECK BOUNCES?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE IF MY FAMILY REJECTS ME BECAUSE OF WHO I LOVE?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT I HAVE AIDS, CANCER OR SICKNESS?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT I AM DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT MY CHILDREN DON’T LISTEN TO ME OR LOVE ME BECAUSE I AM GAY?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT I AM LONELY AND SCARED?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT I HAVE A BIOSPY THIS WEEK?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE THAT I HAVE SURGERY COMING UP?
TEACHER, DON’T YOU CARE?
The answer is yes, JESUS DOES CARE!
What a care He to You and Me

No comments: